Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambridge (CB23)
Hours: 9 until 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Job Reference: 35095
Polytec are looking for a Production Assembly Technician for our client based just west of Cambridge. You will need to take pride in your workmanship maintaining quality standards throughout.
* Assemble Sub and Final Assembly products
* Electronic Testing of products (after initial training)
* Electronic wiring and connector assembly
* Assist in factory and field testing as required
* Assist in producing documentation for work instructions / build and test operations
* Support the inspection of metalwork and components via Goods-In
* Assist in the packaging of equipment for customer deliveries
* Analysis and report preparation
* Able to complete assembly work to high-quality standards compliant with ISO9001
* Able to understand and follow mechanical drawings, wiring diagrams and other documentation
* Experience of assembly and fabrication with a critical eye for detail and precision
* Familiar with using hand tools to make parts
* Good soldering skills
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Cambridge, Salary to: £34,000 | vacancy reference : 35095 ]