Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Ely (CB7) Hybrid options available
Hours: 8am until 4:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Job Reference: 35094
Polytec are looking for a proactive Health and Safety Manager for our client based in Ely.
* Set a company vision for Health and Safety and manage implementation
* Implement safety measures to reduce risk of workplace accidents
* Use leadership skills to influence colleagues in the adoption of good health and safety practice
* Understand company Health and Safety statutory requirements ensuring they are met
* Develop, implement and manage Health and Safety management systems
* Define company Health and Safety policy and procedures, ensuring effective communication to all staff
* Define and measure a set of Health and Safety KPI's
* Define and manage a process for accident investigation ensuring findings are reported appropriately and actions are taken to prevent further occurrence
* Implement and administer a Health and Safety audit system and ensure audit findings are addressed
* Undertake risk assessments, implement mitigations, and produce Safe Systems of Work
* Experience in a Health and Safety management role within a manufacturing environment
* Experience in driving change and embedding a Health and Safety culture with positive results
* Great interpersonal skills, that can inspire colleagues to take action.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to produce clear and concise documentation
* NEBOSH general certificate in occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
* Ability to influence others to achieve results.
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 35094 ]