Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambridge (CB22)
Hours: 9am until 5pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
Job Reference: 35083
Polytec are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer for our client based just south of Cambridge. You will be part of a multidisciplinary engineering team, working along-side control, mechatronics, electronics, and software engineers supporting the development and execution of new machine designs and systems. Applications are welcome from both senior engineers and graduates with a couple of years experience.
* Manage and deliver engineering design projects
* Support textile machine design, from concept to production
* Provide engineering support for process development projects and prototyping
* Produce manufacturing and assembly drawings both externally and inhouse
* Proactive problem solving
* A good degree in a relevant subject area
* Demonstrated ability to manage delivery of engineering projects
* Experience of detailed design for subtractive process and design for fabrication
* Experience with large assemblies in SolidWorks, knowledge of best practices for model management
* PDM and industrial machine design experience would be an advantage
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £45,000 to £55,000 | vacancy reference : 35083 ]