Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Huntingdon (PE29)
Hours: 35 hour week
Job Reference: 35009
Polytec are looking for a Senior Electronics Hardware Engineer for our Huntingdon based client to design electronic hardware for a range of audio products.
* Circuit design and simulation
* Schematic capture
* PCB layout
* Thermal design
* EMC and safety regulation compliance
* Creation and maintenance of design documentation and software
* Commissioning of electronic circuits including debug, measurement, signal integrity and design validation
* Mentoring junior engineers
* Degree or equivalent experience in electronic engineering, audio engineering, acoustics, physics or maths
* Proven track record of circuit and PCB design
* Experience of analogue, digital and power electronics
* Mixed signal design, including test and measurement
* Design for market compliance
* Able to quickly adapt to using new technologies
* Able to quickly run up and fault find prototypes
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 35009 ]