Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambridge (CB25)
Duration: 6 months
Hours: 8am until 4:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Job Reference: 34314
Polytec are looking for a Mechanical Development Technician on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract for our Cambridge based client.
* Assembly of instruments and electro-mechanical sub-systems for development purposes
* Verification of assemblies following pre-defined instructions using standard and custom fixtures
* Developing jigs and fixtures
* Contributing to the development of assembly SOPs
* Stocktaking / maintenance of inventory levels of components
* Proven practical experience of high-tech assembly and test
* Ability to interpret mechanical drawings of components and assemblies
* Experience in using mechanical and electronic measurement equipment
* Good understanding of materials and manufacturing processes
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience in developing relevant documentation (work instructions /SOPs)
* Good attention to detail with a creative approach to problem-solving
* Ability to keep accurate records, in line with cGMP
* NVQ / BTEC qualification in a relevant subject
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 34314 ]