Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Ipswich (IP6)
Hours: 9am until 5pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £22,000 rising to £24,000 on completion of training / probationary period
Job Reference: 34249
Polytec are looking for a Design Engineering Assistant for our Ipswich based client to assist in the design and detailing of both new and new variants of existing products.
* Generate and maintain manufacturing information
* Liaise with customers and suppliers, to confirm the design, assisting with the production of first-offs and prototypes
* Design schemes, to agreed timescales, meeting Customer requirements (producing drawings, take off quantities and rationale)
* Assist in keeping the technical and product information up to date and managed in line with Quality Procedures
* HNC/HND in an engineering discipline
* CAD - Training/ experience in 3-D CAD including detail design and production drawings (preferably Creo)
* Knowledge of electrical products design and sheet metal design would be an advantage
* Computer Literate with good knowledge of Word and Excel
* Well-organised and self-motivated
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Ipswich, Suffolk, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 34249 ]