Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Development Engineer to work as part of the optical development team of a company in Cambridge supporting experimental development of optical technology. This will include designing and running experiments to characterise the performance of individual optical and mechanical components, composite sub-systems and complete units.
* A strong degree in physics, engineering or equivalent.
* Some practical experience with free-space photonic systems
* Skills in data capture, analysis and presentation using a variety of tools, including Excel and Python (or equivalent) are essential
* Familiarity with the principles of free-space optical design
* Experience with fibre-coupled laser systems, or experience with optical or mechanical design, using packages such as Zemax or SolidWorks would be beneficial
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33866 ]