Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Wirer / Prototype Wirers for a company in Bedford to assemble and wire electrical panels / chassis for commercial, aerospace and military applications. This will include new products alongside repeat orders.
* Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
* Able to wire both new and repeat chassis enclosures
* Ability to wire different connector types including soldering
* Knowledge of tools and instruments of the wiring trade
* Able to work with minimum supervision
* Precision and attention to detail
* NVQ level 2 or above apprenticeship
* At least 3-4 years' experience of prototype wiring
* IPC620 Certificated would be beneficial
Opportunities exist at various levels depending on your experience.
Please get in touch for more information or to apply.
[ Bedford, Salary range: £26,000 to £31,000 | vacancy reference : 33827 ]