Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for 2 Build Technicians to join a company in Royston. You will build, upgrade and repair robotic equipment following work instructions. You will also assemble systems for testing to high standards to be distributed worldwide. Opportunities exist for both engineering qualified candidates and those without formal qualifications who can demonstrate aptitude and enthusiasm to learn.
Duties will include:
* Assembly of mechanical, electrical, and optical components
* Testing and diagnosis of issues as they arise
* Offering suggestions for improving technology, build and test processes
You will be take part in a wide range of tasks including discussions with the design authority, involvement in all parts of the build, test and maintenance cycle, writing of work instructions and continuous improvement of processes. Training will be given where necessary.
Ideally you will have:
* Experience building and maintaining mechanical and electrical systems
* Great attention to detail
* Good dexterity
* Ability to work to instructions
* Ability to work to deadlines and hit targets, striving for continuous improvement
* Experience working with hand tools in light or precision assembly and disassembly
Please get in touch for further details or to apply.
[ Royston, Cambridgeshire, Salary range: £19,000 to £24,000 | vacancy reference : 33759 ]