Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a company in Royston. You will be using C and at least one other language as appropriate for prototyping or test harness creation (such as C#, C++, Java, MATLAB, PHP, Python or Simulink) you will develop embedded software for new inventions and cutting-edge technology. Throughout the whole product life cycle, you will capture, design, develop, document, test, and deliver through to the prototype production.
* You will need to be eligible for UK security clearance
* A good degree (First or 2:1) from a Russell Group University
* Relevant experience as a Software Engineer
* Fluent in the use of C for embedded systems with at least one other high-level language
* A broad understanding of science and engineering disciplines
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33718 ]