Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Co-ordinator to join a company based just outside Cambridge. You should enjoy working as part of a small team and be a pro-active self-starter. You will oversee and administer the cycle of order fulfilment.
* Previous experience in a logistics role (import/export, customs procedures / regulations)
* Knowledge of export collections or documentary collections
* Knowledge of Incoterms
* Previous knowledge of Sage or similar order fulfilment system
* Experience with letters of credit, warranty bonds, CAD and Chambers of Commerce
* Experience of controlled goods (Dual Use/Military) and classification; DIT licensing application process and procedures via SPIRE
* Good planning and organisational skills and an attention to detail
* Effective communication skills with a professional telephone manner
* Ability to work both on your own and as part of a small team
* Take responsibility for quality of work produced and be able to adapt to priorities and ad-hoc workloads
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook together with accurate typing and computer literacy skills. Previous experience of Sage is preferred however full training will be given.
For more information, please get in touch with Polytec directly.
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33713 ]