Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Sales Order Desk Co-ordinator to join the Operations team of a company just north of Cambridge.
You will manage customer orders from receipt to dispatch for both UK and international customers and will communicate regularly with customers, as well as internal departments. You will need to be commercially astute and customer focused and able to ensure customer orders are dealt with smoothly and efficiently
You will need to have, or be able to obtain, UK Security Clearance.
* Good GCSE standard of Education including Maths and English
* Previous experience in customer-facing administration roles
* IT literate proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* ERP / Order processing systems experience (MS Dynamics AX)
* Excellent customer-facing communication skills, both written and verbal
* Good organisation skills, able to prioritise own time, work under pressure and build good relationships with key customers
* Able to work as part of a small committed team
Foreign language skills would be an advantage.
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Cambridge, , Salary range: £23,000 to £26,000 | vacancy reference : 33622 ]