Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a CNC Programmer to support the Manufacturing and R&D departments of a company in Ely on a fixed term contract for 3 months. You will program, set-up and run a variety of manual, CNC machines and wire erosion to produce precision components from a variety of materials ensuring appropriate machining techniques and procedures are followed.
* Experience of both manual and CNC machine tools
* Understand engineering drawings and implementing machining methods
* Familiar with Fanuc / Haas control systems
* Able to confidently use multi axis milling machines
* Working knowledge of CAD/ CAM software (SolidWorks and MasterCAM)
* Ability to multitask, time manage and work independently
* Good attention to detail and a creative approach to problem solving
Please get in touch with your CV if you are interested.
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33536 ]