Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone with experience in RF, with an Electromagnetics bias. You could be an experienced engineer, recent graduate or post-docs able to provide evidence of interest in several of these areas: L-Band through to mmWave and Sub THz design, antenna design and phased array, ground station and payload specific, RF systems design, RF component design, RF ASIC, proficiency with electromagnetic design and simulation, practical realisation of designs and test.
* First or Upper second-class degree from a leading university in electrical/electronic engineering with a bias towards RF engineering and Electromagnetics
* Strong understanding of the fundamentals of electromagnetics, microwave and RF engineering with a good appreciation of digital communications
* Hands-on experience with RF circuits and test equipment
* Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly
* A desire to develop new skills
* The ability to develop new RF techniques based on deep domain understanding as a response to industry challenges, following through to prototype, validation and market adoption would be an advantage
* A track record of designing RF systems and circuits including antenna design and phased array would be beneficial
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33529 ]