Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Service Engineer to join a company based just outside Cambridge. Your role will be to investigate test failure, identify cause of failure and fix faults. Working hours are typically 8:30am until 5pm with a 30-minute lunch break although there may be some scope for flexibility.
* Electronics HND or similar
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in an electronics test or service environment
* Experience repairing PCB to component level
* Experience reading PCB Schematics
* Knowledge of both digital and analogue electronics
* Proven diagnostic and trouble-shooting skills
* Good failure analysis and reporting skills
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and maintaining spreadsheets
* Experience with MRP Systems,
* Electronics assembly and rework skills
* Strength to move units and boxes (max 25kg)
* Familiarity with FPGA, Xilinx, JTAG
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridgeshire, Salary range: £30,000 to £35,000 | vacancy reference : 33524 ]