Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Principal Technician to work closely with a team of researchers within a Cambridge based company. You will be responsible for developing and delivering highly specialist control techniques. This will involve working with others to deliver and design experiments; manufacture, develop and design robotic handling grips and manipulators.
* A knowledge of 3D printers
* Ability to construct bespoke test environments, setting up and advising on experimental procedures
* Familiarity with preparing protocols, SOP, RAMS and user guides
* Experienced in instrumentation and monitoring systems, data acquisition (Python, Matlab with a knowledge of Fanuc G code)
* A desire to try new things, to find out what works (and what doesn't) and to learn quickly on the job
* Educated to HNC/Degree in IT or Engineering or have completed a recognised apprenticeship in an engineering discipline.
* Good organisational and communication skills are essential
* Ability to understand and explain diverse technical and design problems
For further details, please get in touch.
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33520 ]