Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Materials Operative to carry out stores work for a company in Royston ensuring all goods-in are processed in a timely and accurate manner and stored in the correct place. You will ensure the right product is delivered at the right time to the right place to the right quality.
* Good level of education (numeracy and literacy)
* Qualified Fork lift truck driver (preferred)
* Experience in all aspects of stores, goods in and materials control, ideally within an electro-mechanical manufacturing organisation
* Experience in MRPII or ERP business software systems
* Experience in picking and packing products in accordance with written instructions
* Experience of Counterbalance FLT and delivery driving on company business
* Understanding of Kanban process, lean manufacturing techniques, 5S and housekeeping standards
* Knowledge of types of packing materials
* Problem solving skills
* IT literate
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary to: £20,300 | vacancy reference : 33310 ]