Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a highly experienced, self-motivated Senior Mechanical Engineer / Operator to join a small team based just outside St Ives. You will be responsible for repairing, maintaining, and testing tools as well as assembling and reassembling. You will also act as Salesperson dealing with sales and after sales service enquiries and acting as spokesperson for the company. Full training on the products will be given.
You will need to have a full clean driving licence with your own transport due to the village location of this company.
* GCSE, A-Level, NVQ qualifications
* Degree / time served apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering
* Several years proven work experience in Mechanical Engineering
* Strong mechanical experience and knowledge
* Experience maintaining and repairing tools
* Experience assembling and reassembling tools
* Experience operating machinery.
* R&D experience
* Engineering sales experience
* Experience working autonomously and with minimal supervision
* Experience managing and leading staff members
* A good understanding of Health & Safety regulations
* Excellent communication skills with a good command of the English language
* Sales, After-Sales and Customer Services Skills
For further details please get in touch.
[ St Ives, Cambridgeshire, Salary range: £25,000 to £30,000 | vacancy reference : 33269 ]