Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Post Doctoral Researcher to join a company just outside Huntingdon. Working within a team of chemists, physicists and biochemists you will develop and optimise biochemical and biophysical assays to evaluate the suitability of novel bio-functionalised fluorescent nanoparticles for end-use applications.
This is a fixed term contract of one year duration.
* PhD in a relevant biological discipline or a degree within a relevant biological discipline coupled with equivalent relevant experience in an industrial or academic environment
* Extensive experience within at least one of the following areas is essential:
- Fluorescence-based assay development and optimisation for the detection of proteins or nucleic acids.
- Surface chemistry strategies for immobilisation of proteins and nucleic acids to surfaces.
* Strong organisational skills, good time management and attention to detail
* Strong communication and influencing skills across scientific disciplines
* Clear and succinct communicator of complex technical information to management and non-scientific colleagues
For more information, please get in touch.
[ Huntingdon, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33250 ]