Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Hardware Engineer to support the Hardware Team of a company based just outside Cambridge with electronics design from concept to production.
* Minimum 3 years' Hardware experience
* Microcontroller / embedded design experience
* Experience using design tools like Altium or equivalent
* PCB design for mass production
* Rapid prototyping skills
* Experience with simulation tools like LTspice
* Good knowledge of electronics fundamentals
* Strong soldering skills and a good knowledge of the PCB manufacturing processes
* Understanding of compliance (EMC, safety, RoHS, REACH and WEEE)
* Understanding of power electronics/ supply topologies (dc-dc converters)
The following would be an advantage:
* Mechanical knowledge
* Knowledge of embedded C or other embedded software languages
* FPGA design/ VHDL
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £30,000 to £35,000 | vacancy reference : 33220 ]