Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an Electrical Commissioning Engineer to join a growing production team just outside Cambridge. You will commission and qualify new builds of electromechanical digital printing systems.
Your role will include:
* Hands on commissioning of machinery ensuring electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, fluids, software, and processes perform to the desired specifications.
* Active fault find, debug and rectification of any production issues using electrical test equipment, software tools, PLCs, and other relevant equipment.
* Work with three phase AC, high and low voltage DC electrical control systems including drives, PLCs and bespoke hardware.
* Engineering degree or BTEC Higher Certification in Electrical Engineering or Apprentice served with an Electrical bias
* Significant hands-on experience in a similar role within a manufacturing and/or process sector
* Strong understanding and experience of electrical, pneumatic, and process systems including safety systems
* Proven experience of fault finding, diagnostic and problem solving
* Competent at electrical testing, and wiring
* Ability to read and understand electrical, pneumatic, fluidic and mechanical drawings
* Able to select, specify, and source components and equipment to support test/commissioning activities
* Experience making test equipment black-boxes, dummy loads, loop-back test aids
* Reasonable understanding and experience of Health and Safety legislative requirements such as PUWER, working at heights, COSHH, LOLER
* Good IT skills and experience of using MS Office
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33211 ]