Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have an urgent requirement for an Import Specialist Administrator in Royston on a six-month contract. You will be working within the supply chain / operations department enabling harmonisation of trade activities across the UK. You will be supporting the company on all import relevant topics and exports related to returns and will ideally already have an interest in this field and be working for a growing international organisation.
* Educated to GSCE level or equivalent
* International trade qualification desirable
* Experience in working on import processes, customs procedures and legislation would be an advantage
* Knowledge of Supply Chain processes
* Shipping experience and understanding of export legislation
* Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
* Strong organisational and problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task
* Expertise in MS Office, particularly Excel; SAP knowledge desirable
* Great communication skills and ability to work with people internationally.
For more details, please get in touch.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33199 ]