Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a bright and proactive Quality Inspector to join a growing team a few miles northwest of Cambridge. You will perform in process inspection and testing of finished products. This is a six-month contract role working Monday - Friday 7.30am until 3.45pm. Due to location, you will need your own transport.
* An ONC/HNC in an Engineering discipline or relevant experience
* Good communication skills both verbally and written
* Be a team player in attitude and values supporting the Quality Team Leader
* The ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative both internally and externally where directed
* Work to tight timescales whilst maintaining quality standards
* The courage and confidence to challenge product progression in the event of discovering a nonconformance
* A positive mindset and good judgement skills
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33192 ]