Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a SHE Advisor with experience in scientific lab based or R&D roles to provide a high standard of support to the technical and office staff of a Cambridge based company.
You will be advising on chemical, biological and physical hazards, conducting risk assessments and audits. Experience in manufacturing, research or laboratory environments is required. You will work with the current SHE Team to implement the SHE systems and procedures promoting a culture of safe working practices across the company.
* Experience in manufacturing, research or laboratory environments required including knowledge of chemical and biological hazards
* NEBOSH Certificate
* Experience of Health and Safety Management Systems
* Extensive Health and Safety knowledge
* A team player, adaptable
* Experience of non-UK Health and Safety Legislation e.g. OSHA
* Experience of laser, ionizing radiation, and chemical safety
The following would be advantageous:
* NEBOSH Diploma
* Membership of IOSH
For more information, please get in touch with Polytec directly.
[ Cambridge, , Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33177 ]