Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Technician to work flexibly within a Cambridge based facility to produce, test and validate company products. You will perform routine manufacturing and testing processes ensuring top-quality products are produced.
* Practical experience in some of the following: UV photolithography, solution-based processing (spin-coating), wet and dry etching processes (chemical/plasma etching), vacuum deposition
* Familiarity with these processes in both cleanroom and inert atmosphere glovebox environments
* Experience working with and adhering to COSHH and H&S regulations
* Excellent attention to detail and communication skills (written and verbal)
* Ability to follow SOPs and work instructions, work according to agreed timelines and report on progress
* A team player with a can-do attitude
* Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33126 ]