Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Researcher with a strong Physics background to join a company based just outside Cambridge.
This is a new position due to company growth and will include translating market needs into addressable research projects and providing technical advice and occasional design help to Product Development engineering teams when a physics input is required.
* Solid academic background (First / 2:1 in Physics, Mathematics, Science or Engineering from a top ranked university plus A* or A grades at Physics and Maths at A level)
* Legal entitlement to live and work in UK.
* Able to obtain visas for visiting EU, USA and China, if needed.
* Excellent written and spoken English, able to write in clear and unambiguous English
* At least 3 years' in physics or physics-based research role (PhD)
* Strong experience in hands-on experimental design including working with instrumentation, microprocessors, control systems, or test-rigs
* A broad spectrum of skills covering both analogue and digital electronics, optics, physics, mechanics and software
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33101 ]