Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join the manufacturing team of a company in Royston to help scale consumable processes as they move from lab to factory.
Extensive periods of international travel may be required as part of this role.
* A Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or a related discipline
* A track record in the development of volume manufacturing processes at the scale of 100,000-1M's pa
* Hands-on experience with related manufacturing processes, (reagent printing, injection moulding, integration with automated manufacturing systems)
* Familiarity with development under formal quality systems and practices (ISO13485, cGMP)
* Experience of formal process qualification: IQ, OQ, PQ
* Experience with cleanroom manufacture
* Troubleshooting, testing, and investigating automated and semi-automated processes
* Process development, in particular the application of critical-to-quality principles
* Application of lean manufacturing principles
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32910 ]