Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Due to expansion, we are looking for an experienced Service & Support Engineer to support company products in the field and to commission systems worldwide as required. This will suit someone with strong technical ability, who is comfortable with customer-facing responsibility and able to gain a detailed technical understanding of company's products. Comprehensive product training will be undertaken by the successful candidate.
* HNC or above in Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical engineering (experience in a similar role will be considered)
* Background that demonstrates broad technical knowledge and experience
* Ability to carry out logical fault diagnosis of electro-mechanical systems
* Willingness to travel worldwide is essential
* Ability to complete accurate reports
* Excellent IT skills
* An understanding of software applications is desirable
* Good customer facing skills
* Ability to deliver operation and maintenance training on company products
Commissioning activities may sometimes require working at height so you must be comfortable with this.
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32896 ]