Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an Ink Laboratory Co-ordinator to support a team within a Royston based company in the preparation of specialised inks from laboratory scale through to manufacture. This will include:
* Calibration and servicing of equipment
* Carrying out analytical measurements on samples of dispersions collected during milling operations
* Coordinating ink production for internal and external customers
* Reordering of consumables
* Point of contact for ERP software
* Production and scale-up support
* Experience of working with computerised stock control systems
* Hands on laboratory experience
* Experience of working in a production environment where inks or other fluids are prepared
For more details please get in touch.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32853 ]