Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking to recruit an Electronic Engineer to develop future products for a Cambridge based company. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting team developing new solutions. You will need to have experience of digital or analogue systems preferably with a bias towards systems development from specification through to production handover.
* Degree qualified in electrical and electronic engineering
* Good quality engineering process understanding and appreciation
* Able to clearly formulate and communicate complex design concepts
* Able to work effectively both in a team environment and solo and self-managed
* Solid oral and written communication skills,
* Good IT skills,
* Able to analyse and understand existing designs for product debug and evolution
* Experienced in design for production
* Effective PCB design incorporating both high and low power circuitry
* Debug and bring-up skills
* Analogue and digital electronics experience
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary to: £55,000 | vacancy reference : 32845 ]