Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Scientist to conduct and evaluate experiments for a company based just outside Cambridge. You will need to have a Ph.D in life sciences (equivalent experience acceptable). Industry experience would be an advantage but is not essential. Please get in touch with Polytec for more details.
* Laboratory skills in cell biology, transfection, luminescent and immunofluorescence assay development.
* Experience working with the InCell
* Excellent communicator
Sound technical skill in the following:
* Cell biology
* Immunofluorescence, bioluminescence and reporter gene assays
* Assays development and running cell bioassays (reporter gene, IF and bioluminescent readout, ELISA)
* Screening candidate drug molecules for activity
* Understanding assay performance criteria and the use of the right controls and standards
* Attention to detail / record keeping / data integrity protection
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32717 ]