Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a someone to help in the development and optimisation of immunodiagnostic based assays, assay components, detection substrates and protein conjugates for a company based just outside Cambridge. You will need to maintain a good awareness of assay development, with knowledge of QC, verification and validation testing, manufacturing, ISO 13485 and health and safety. The role is for a specific project and is anticipated to last for 4 - 6 months.
* Degree qualification in a biological sciences discipline with at least 2 years' commercial assay development experience
* Minimum of 2 years' product development experience in diagnostic immunoassays gained within a regulated industrial environment, ideally in the development of lateral flow based products.
* Experience in smaller entrepreneurial ventures
* A good understanding of product development, quality systems/ISO 13485, verification and validation testing and product transfer to manufacturing
* Driving Licence
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 32692 ]