Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Polytec is recruiting for a Senior FPGA Design Engineer to join a busy and growing team based just north of Cambridge.
The client is requesting that applicants live no further than a 1 hour commute from Cambridge & already have the right to work in the UK.
* Excellent 'A' level grades (A or B) plus a degree in Electronics or Physics (or the equivalent).
* At least 7 years significant experience in FPGA design and the ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of the principles involved.
* Ability and enthusiasm to find out about, and work in, new areas.
* A demonstrable commitment to producing 'right first time' quality work is essential.
This role will suit FPGA Engineers who wants the challenge and interest of working with a variety of technologies and are happy to immerse themselves in application areas that may be outside their previous experience - i.e. a flexible approach is demanded.
The post involves a wide variety of FPGA design tasks. Awareness of the interaction with other design disciplines is expected (layout, EMC etc).
The technologies involved are varied but the core requirement is excellent FPGA's/CPLD's skills.
The client uses Verilog for FPGA design and any familiarity with other technologies would be of benefit such as: SoC, DSP and microprocessors, precision and video rate analogue design, optoelectronics and power supply design.
Projects normally involve contributions from mechanical, software and production engineers, so you must be effective in a multidisciplinary team.
Please forward your CV & a short covering letter to us asap!!
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32687 ]