Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic scientist to play a key role in building a young biotech company and to contribute to the development of a new class of medicine. You will be responsible for leading a small team to develop fermentation processes to produce live bacterial therapeutics comprising multiple bacterial strains. For further details please contact Polytec directly.
* PhD in relevant discipline (Microbiology or Bioprocess Engineering) with focus on fermentation
* In-depth bacteriology knowledge
* Post-doctoral experience in a bioprocess development environment utilising fermentation technology
* Experience of optimising manufacturing processes and methodologies
* Strong leadership skills
? Demonstrable initiative
* A team worker with willingness to contribute flexibly as required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You must be legally entitled to work in the UK
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32597 ]