Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone who enjoys 'making things' to support the R&D team of a Cambridge based company in the development and production of core products as well as prototype and production support equipment.
* Design, develop, build and test prototype products along with their accompanying test rigs and equipment.
* Populate and repair PCB's using through hole and surface mount tools and techniques
* Build and test cables and harnesses via soldering and crimping techniques
* Hold responsibility for the equipment, safety and stores of a small R & D lab
* Further education in Electrical or Electronic engineering (ONC, HNC, HND, NVQ Level 2)
* Understanding of digital and analogue electronics
* Experience using electronic lab equipment to make measurements on and for test and debugging of electronic circuits
* Fault finding skills down to component level
* Basic mechanical assembly skills and use of hand tools
* Knowledge of IPC standards and certifications
* Ability to use intuition to solve a variety of different problems
Please get in touch with Polytec for further details.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £25,000 to £30,000 | vacancy reference : 32493 ]