Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an FPGA Design Engineer to join a company based just outside Cambridge. Reporting to the Engineering Director, the role will encompass:
* FPGA code development to meet customer and in-house requirements
* FPGA code simulation and testing
* Participation in group design activities
* Taking responsibility for work assigned
* Review of the existing code base to propose and develop new solutions
* Possess a good understanding of digital design principles
* Have experience developing FPGA code in VHDL or Verilog
* Ability to work both individually and in a multi-disciplinary team
* Exhibit good time and task management skills
For more information please contact Polytec directly.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32481 ]