Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone to work hands on to test, document and commission products for a Royston based company. You will be responsible for planning work priorities and ensuring that all documentation and instructions are correctly recorded and up to date. Initially this role is for six months but could be extended. Please contact Polytec directly for more details.
* Proven experience of working in a test environment within a hi-tech engineering / manufacturing company
* Experience of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic fault-finding at system and component level
* Understanding of precision mechanisms and their associated electrical control systems
* Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical drawings
* Previous experience of providing support to customers both face to face and over the telephone
* Experience of working in an ISO9001:2008 quality environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft products
* Ability to communicate effectively and form relationships with stakeholders both remotely and face-to-face
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £22.20 | vacancy reference : 32455 ]