Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a senior printhead development and cleanroom process engineer to join a company based just outside Royston to take on a leading role in shaping the future of their technology. You will work with multi-disciplinary R&D teams to create and develop manufacturing processes in the laboratory and manage their transfer to the manufacturing team.
* Capable of planning, progressing and delivering work of a high standard with minimal supervision
* Highly motivated and resourceful
* First or 2:1 degree in Engineering, Physics or a related discipline
* At least 2 years' experience in a scientific, R&D or product development role
* Experience in designing and prototyping micro-scale assemblies, devices or components
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills able to communicate complex ideas in a straightforward manner and interact effectively with colleagues at all levels
* Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams of both R&D and manufacturing staff
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32447 ]