Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone with a deep knowledge of applied mathematics and physics to join a company based just outside Royston as an Algorithm Engineer.
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team you will develop computationally tractable algorithms on constrained hardware which will enable break-through products. For more information please contact Polytec directly.
* Academically strong. A first or 2:1 in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related numerate discipline from a world-class university
* Enjoy applying mathematics to draw out meaning from complex real-world data
* An understanding of the compromises needed to integrate work into resource constrained systems, and how decisions affect the other elements
* An insatiable curiosity, whether it is new technology, unfamiliar physical principles or just how a business makes its money, you dig down to generate valuable insight.
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to take on new responsibilities, seek challenging objectives, and go about them with tenacity and pragmatism
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32433 ]