Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Software Engineer to deliver solutions that make a real difference to people for a Cambridge based company. Working in an agile scrum team you will work with teams of software engineers, front-end developers, user experience and service designers, mathematicians, tests engineers and DevOps specialists. For more details please contact Polytec directly!
* A good degree in a relevant subject such as computer science or software engineering
* Competency in one or more programming and scripting languages
* You have worked on scalable, distributed, database driven, service-oriented solutions on the cloud
* A clear grasp of the fundamentals of NoSQL, Relational and Graph Databases
* An understanding of the requirements for implementing robust software security for the internet
The following would be highly beneficial:
* Knowledge and experience of more than one of; NodeJS, Python, Java or .NET (preferably NodeJS and Python)
* A deep understanding of networking technologies including IPv6, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS
* The DevOps movement and Agile methodologies
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32352 ]