Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone to contribute to the smooth running of the Quality Assurance team of a company based in Cambridge. You will need excellent management and communication skills (both written and verbal).
* Managing and co-ordinating a range of core activities within the department and working closely with the QA Manager and Head of QA to maintain QMS and achieve objectives
* Taking a lead role in improving the validation of the company's software tools
* Taking a lead role in the company's transition to a new document management system, including the evaluation of new documentation structures, naming conventions and categorisation
* Evaluating new processes and improving existing processes using a structured and analytical approach, involving key personnel from around the company
* Reviewing and updating key project documentation to align with process improvements being driven forward
* Creating new documentation to support new processes and ways of working across affiliates and geographies
* Analysing performance data to evaluate the business and report as required
* Revising company procedures to ensure they remain up to date as the company adopts new systems
* Ensuring QA activities are appropriately communicated, and training events undertaken according to company requirements
* Qualified to degree level in a relevant discipline
* Highly organised and analytical
* Experience of working in a management assistant or co-ordinator role
* Highly methodical and thorough in your approach
* Numerate and have significant experience of using MS tools, including Word, Excel and Project
* Excellent attention to detail and diligence is essential
* Able to communicate well with management and engineering and support staff
* Basic appreciation of the QA requirements underlying the certified quality management system (ISO 9001 and ISO 13485).
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32315 ]