Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, prioritise their workload and manage tasks to fulfil support requests as part of a dedicated team for a Cambridge based company.
* Providing telephone, email and desk side support on a wide range of requests
* Setup and bespoke configuration of desktops, laptops and telephony devices
* Creation and management of support tickets
* Support of audio visual and video conference systems
* Providing familiarisation sessions with new recruits on use of systems and procedures
* Relevant experience in an IT Support role and in the management of support tickets
* A passion for customer service and the desire to work effectively as part of a small team
* Aptitude to learn and apply attention to detail within defined processes and procedures
* Good interpersonal, communication, time planning and organisational skills
* Experience of supporting Windows 7, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office
The following would be an advantage:
* Experience of supporting mobile iOS and Android devices
* Experience of supporting Apple Macs.
Competitive salary, profit share scheme & excellent benefits including
Pension, Life Assurance, Free refreshments & Lunches, Flexible working hours & Train Season Ticket discount scheme
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 32133 ]