Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Are you a Project Manager or Technical Team Leader with Project Management ambitions, looking to develop your career in a professional environment?
If you have a background in new product development and want to work in a dynamic environment, leading teams innovating on a variety of technologies applied to different market sectors, then this Cambridge based position may be for you. You'll work in a dynamic environment where you will have the autonomy and freedom to set-up and lead teams of world-class graduate engineers, plenty of variety in your work - of technologies, markets and clients. An excellent salary and generous benefits are on offer.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Management of New Product Development projects to meet time, budget and specifications.
* Support business developers to define projects to meet the needs of prospective clients
* Lead and motivate multi-disciplinary teams of engineers to deliver these projects
Report project status to clients, both written, verbal and face to face
What We're Looking For:
* You're likely to have a good degree in engineering or Science
* Experience of either project managing small-medium sized projects, or of team leading a discipline (e.g. software) within a larger new product development project
* Experience in planning tasks, then tracking the progress of a team to deliver against those tasks, addressing issues as they arise
* An understanding of, and an empathy with hardware and/or software development
* A desire to pursue a professional Programme Management career
* Strong time management, organised, with good interpersonal and leadership ability
* Client exposure would be an advantage
* Awareness of Project Management best practices (e.g. APM) would be an advantage
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 25083 ]