Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We're seeking a motivated individual to join our busy team as a Recruitment Consultant based in Cambridge.
Polytec Personnel is a long-established Recruitment Agency specialising in the Engineering and Scientific sectors. Most of our clients are in the local area, thriving in the fast paced hi-tech & bio-tech cluster that Cambridge and the surrounding area has become.
Demand for skilled staff is at record levels and using our extensive local knowledge and contacts database we select staff for both Temporary & Permanent positions.
* Depending on your previous experience, you'll have the opportunity to use your recruitment skills assisting established Clients, or we'll help you learn the ropes in a trainee role if necessary
* You may have some kind of Sales background or be used to communicating verbally with a diverse range of people. If you've transferable skills but are new to our industry, we'd still like to hear from you!
* It'd be a bonus if you've worked within the Recruitment industry before and understand a bit about what we do and how we do it.
* If you've got an interest in Science and Technology, you'll find this useful, but if not we'll help train you so that you'll be comfortable in this arena.
* We operate in a highly automated environment, utilising the latest technologies, and so you'll be confident using all the usual PC based tools, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Self-motivated and flexible, you'll be able to juggle lots of things at once - but there'll be plenty of support when you need it from the team
* Your daily activities will cover all aspects of the recruitment cycle, from searching and interviewing, to client visits and advertising.
* Responsible for both the temporary and permanent placement of candidates, you'll have a variety of team working and also individual tasks.
* You'll be contacting clients and candidates face to face, by phone/video call and by email, therefore your personal presentation, spoken and written communication skills will be superb.
* You'll have the energy and drive to help us take Polytec to the next level!
What we'll give you in return:
* If you're new to recruitment, we'll give you the training you need as well as a competitive salary and OTE of £40k (with no upper limit and generous commission structure)
* Private health care and a non-contributory pension scheme.
* We work a standard 35 hour week, with free parking and excellent public transport links.
* Though predominantly office based, we're happy to discuss opportunities for flexible / hybrid working.
If you're interested in sharing our success, please send us your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you feel you would be a great fit for our team.
[ Cambridge,, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33666 ]