Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: St Neots (PE19)
Hours: 9am until 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Up to £50,000
Job Reference: 35182
Polytec are looking for a Production Engineer for our client based in St Neots.
* Review of parts for tolerances and suitability for manufacture
* Design machining fixtures for production components
* Produce suitable CNC programs, using the latest Open Mind hyperMILL software
* Identify and specify the most appropriate cutting tools to ensure efficient removal rates
* Support the economic and efficient manufacturing of components
* Act as point of reference for resolution of production related issues
* Experienced and skilled CNC machinist within a precision manufacturing environment
* An understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
* A keen eye for detail and extremely well organised
* Strong computer programming skills
* Good knowledge of CAD / CAM software packages
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
[ St Neots, Salary to: £50,000 | vacancy reference : 35182 ]