Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambridge (CB22)
Hours: 8:45am until 5pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Up to £55,000
Job Reference: 35091
Polytec are looking for an Electrical Project Engineer for our client based in south Cambridgeshire to design electrical control systems. This is a hands-on role requiring travel for installation and commissioning of equipment, both in the UK and abroad.
* At least 5 years' experience of system and subsystem design
* Familiarity with the following:
- Multi axis motion control
- Fluid mass flow controllers
- Pressure and temperature control
- Pneumatic control
* Experience of EPLAN for circuit design
* Construction of parts lists and component specification
* Design of control panels and integration into a system design
* Support production to resolve workshop queries
* Support test as problems are identified
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
[ Cambridge, Salary to: £55,000 | vacancy reference : 35091 ]