Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambridge (CB25)
Hours: 8am until 4:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
Job Reference: 35013
Polytec are looking for an enthusiastic Electronics Engineer keen to take on a variety of challenges throughout product development for our client based just north of Cambridge.
* Contributing to the technical design and specification of radio and accessory products
* Design and implementation for product features
* Integration between electronic subsystems
* Component specification and sourcing
* Design, integration and test documentation
* Developing and executing test plans
* Progress reports
* Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
* Strong understanding of fundamental electronics principles
* Experience of selecting microprocessor and memory devices, understanding the wider implications on hardware and software
* Familiarity with digital interfaces, including I2C, UART and USB
* Experience within a product development environment
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £45,000 to £55,000 | vacancy reference : 35013 ]