Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Cambridge (CB25)
Hours: 8am until 4:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000
Job Reference: 35011
Polytec are looking for a self-motivated Senior Analog Electronics Engineer for our client based just north of Cambridge. You will be involved in board level designs for the whole product development lifecycle and will need to be able to adapt to changing requirements.
* Requirements analysis and understanding
* Technical design and specification
* Integration between electronic subsystems
* Component specification and sourcing
* Design, integration and test documentation
* Collaborating across disciplines to resolve design and integration issues
* Providing technical support to end customers and subcontract manufacturers
* Supporting and mentoring more junior engineers
* Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
* In-depth experience of analogue circuit design, including audio amplifiers, power supplies, protection circuits and low-noise design
* Low-power circuit design for battery powered products
* Design for EMC/ESD protection
* Design for Manufacturing and Test
* Experience within a product development environment
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £60,000 to £70,000 | vacancy reference : 35011 ]