Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Huntingdon (PE29)
Duration: 2-Year FTC
Hours: 8:30am until 5pm (Monday to Friday)
Job Reference: 34853
Polytec are looking for a self-motivated Post Doctoral Researcher in Chemistry for our Huntingdon based client.
* Develop new materials meeting specific technical requirements
* Suggest improvements / adaptions according to performance and requirements
* Identify Intellectual Property, invention disclosures, provide feedback ensuring high quality patent applications
* Perform / oversee experiments offsite where in house evaluation or synthesis is not possible
* Rigorous analysis of experimental results
* Report findings and formulate recommendations
* Attend events to develop new project ideas
* Ensure health and safety standards are met and maintained
* PhD in Organic Chemistry or Chemistry degree plus equivalent relevant industrial work experience
* Inquiring mindset
* Experience in the design and successful synthesis of novel organic molecules
* Ability to follow and accurately record data for controlled processes
* Willing to acquire new skills and areas of expertise
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Huningdon, Cambridgeshire, Salary to: £39,000 | vacancy reference : 34853 ]