Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Location: Huntingdon (PE29)
Hours: 9am until 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £35,000 £40,000
Job Reference: 34487
Polytec are looking for a Patent Analyst in Chemistry or Bio-chemistry for our Huntingdon based client.
* Perform and analyse IP searches, landscapes and various other IP related projects.
* Communicate results to various teams and colleagues
* Maintain patent database
* Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry plus MSc in Intellectual Property, a PhD in Chemistry or Biochemistry with a strong technical background, involving some awareness of patents is also acceptable
* Technical background/knowledge in either Chemistry or Bio-chemistry
* Experience in patent landscaping and the ability to synthesise IP information with market knowledge
* An understanding of the difference between freedom-to-operate, patentability and invalidity searches
* Experience with major patent related databases and performing patent searches
* You must be fluent in English (written and verbal) with strong proofreading skills
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
[ Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, Salary range: £35,000 to £40,000 | vacancy reference : 34487 ]